Easter is just around the corner and soon everyone will be trying to figure out what to do with their surplus of boiled eggs. Sure, it may have seemed like a good idea to boil and decorate a dozen or two, but now what?
Instead of egg salad or potato salad, I suggest exploring new ways to use your boiled eggs. Many cultures use boiled eggs and I’ve taken inspiration from world cuisine in compiling this list of recipes. Not only will you be trying a new recipe, hopefully you’ll also be exploring new spices, cooking methods, and flavors!
10 Unique Uses for Hard Boiled Eggs
- French-Style Pizza With Brie & Hard Boiled Eggs
- Hard-Boiled Eggs Florentine
- Hard-Boiled Egg Oatmeal Cookies
- Estonian Nettle Soup with Eggs & Herbs
- Thai Fried Hard Boiled Eggs
- Indian Egg Curry
- Danish Eggs
- German-Style Pickled Eggs
- Mexican Papadzules
- Ancient Roman ‘In Ovis Apalis’
Additionally, you can integrate boiled eggs in to almost any dish:
- Add chopped eggs as a topper for any salad
- Add egg slices on crispy, buttered toast
- Add whole boiled eggs to any soup or stew
- Add chopped eggs to a casserole
- How to boil eggs
- How to make an egg substitute (for baking)
- How to poach the perfect egg
- How to Naturally Dye Easter Eggs
If you have any additional suggestions for using leftover boiled eggs, leave them in the comments section following the post. Personally, I love eating them as-is. My second favorite is sliced and piled on top of hot buttered toast.
This site contains affiliate links like the ones shown above. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. If you buy something through one of the links, I may earn a small commission which helps keep this site available for you and others to enjoy.